Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Position
The Speech Therapy Centres of Canada (STCC) is growing our team of SLPs! If you are a highly motivated, inquisitive team player that wants to join an exciting, client-focused, collaborative team, we want you!
Our newest Speech-Language Pathologist will provide in-person and web-based assessment and treatment services to clients of all ages with varying communication deficits. A genuine interest in helping children and youth on the Autism Spectrum however would be considered a huge asset.
Joining our team means joining our family. We are here to support, guide and inspire you in all aspects of your professional journey. We encourage optimal work/life balance and will work with you to ensure your schedule reflects the specific balance you are looking for.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!! We have an outstanding mentorship program to support you as you begin your career as a speech-language pathologist.
If this opportunity excites you (or just piques your interest!), send your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Why Join Our Team?
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedules for optimal work life balance
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Paid education days
- Paid staff meetings
- Well established, very successful mentorship program
- On-the-job training in areas of interest
- Career advancement opportunities
- Strong administrative support
- Opportunity to go on courses
Our Work Environment Includes:
- Access to all formal assessment tools
- Access to our clinical management system to organize everything
- Access to our online database of speech therapy templates and educational materials
- Membership to educational websites
- Opportunity to initiate and participate in the development of new programs
- Clinical management system to manage schedules
- Full administration staff to take care of intake and billing of clients.
- All clients provided to each SLP by our intake department
Duties & Requirements:
- Assessment: conduct speech and language assessments and screenings, either virtually or in person, for children and youth on the Autism spectrum. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with parents and key stakeholders. Key responsibilities include administration of formal and informal speech and language assessment tools, interpretation, report writing, and feedback.
- Consultation: provide consultation within a multidisciplinary team for complex cases to inform treatment planning & service delivery. This includes decisions around suitability for services, tailoring treatment plans to meet each client’s unique needs and troubleshooting clinical issues that arise.
- Treatment: deliver evidence-based treatment for clients with complex needs (individual, group and/or parents), analysis and goal setting, documentation, progress monitoring, and discharge planning as well as delivery of caregiver education and training.
- Administration: Attend company meetings/trainings, internal communication, scheduling client appointments, and managing speech and language files and documentation. The candidate must maintain competency through professional development, training, and reading.
- A Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current registration, and in good standing, or eligible for registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario.
- Ability to work with clients and their families in person or via virtual platform
- STCC conditions of employment include proof of full vaccination. Being fully vaccinated is defined as having received all required doses of a World Health Organization Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and 14 days have passed since last dose. Proof of vaccination for each vaccine dose received is required.
In clinic clients will be seen in our Richmond Hill or Ajax clinic.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STCC conditions of employment include proof of full vaccination. Being fully vaccinated is defined as having received all required doses of a World Health Organization Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and 14 days have passed since last dose. Proof of vaccination for each vaccine dose received is required.
Proudly serving the following locations through our Brampton Ontario office:
Mississauga | Oakville | Milton | Etobicoke | Georgetown | Brampton | Burlington
Aurora | Newmarket | Markham | Thornhill | GTA | Mississauga | Brampton | Oakville | Burlington | Ajax | Oshawa | Pickering | Ottawa